Monday 28 January 2008

a message from above (on the ceiling that is)

I did the London Worldfair for the first time in
December 07.
One of the weirdest weekends ever.
Friday I went to a leaving party and had a drink, did a radio talk show on Radio Merseyide, left there at 12am, went to bed a 1am. Got up at 4.30am on Saturday and packed the car and drove to London to do the Worldfair.
I drank redbull and was ill for a week after!
Left London at 6pm, got to Liverpool 10.30pm.
Had tea. went to bed. got up next day (Sunday), packed all the web orders and headed back to London at 1pm to get to an Orangutan Fundraiser event for 6.30pm.
The event finished about 10.30pm and we drove back to Liverpool again!
I had sea sickness by the end of it but it was well worth it.

And in the midst of that weekend, I looked over to the wall opposite me at the Worldfair (my stand was on the balcony) and saw this message as you can see on the photo. A message we should all take in and food for thought. I kept looking at it during the course of the day in between reading my newly signed Jane Goodall book 'A Reason for Hope' - and thinking about it indeed there are many reasons for hope, you just have to look for them and make them happen.

No comments: