Saturday 3 May 2008

Great Article in May's Lifescape & Women of The Year Nominations

We had a really good feature after Jane did an interview with journalist Liz Kirchner from the states.

It covered loads about palm oil and some background to LS and it was pretty funny, whilst getting the very serious palm oil message across.
It may come as a suprise to learn that there are Orangutans in your shower. In this case (Little Satsuma soap), a shower with an Orangutan is not only easy, it's fun and it smells terrific! She even covered the bit about giving away my double bed to a local charity (not Oxfam as it said but a charity for people who need furniture but can't afford it) when we started so we had room for more shelves for some stock.

I still can't believe we did that it was a hoot. I used to wake up in the mornings staring at rows of green B&Q shelves!! anyway thank god it's all moved on since then. We all have our own Satsuma sections of the house and my god we need it!!

And p.s thanks to everyone who has nominated me for Business Entrepeneur in Merseyside Women of the Year Awards! fingers crossed they might stick me on the short list!!

No comments: