Sunday 23 October 2011

Bite sized Bard


I spent the day (after a hugely hectic morning) at Heswall Arts Festival's 'Makers and Designers Market". It was fab, they had "Bite Sized Bard" company there too doing some shakespeare and making us all jump out of our skin. Susan Lee-Brown was one of the organisers - she is a fellow resident of the same art studio space that is home to some of Little Satsuma's creative space for making candles and various other Harry Potter-esque endeavours!

I sat next to Tricia and her Dad, eating rather alot of the amazing cakes and fugde they were selling, chatting about Abu Dhabi grand prix, Egyptian history and various other things - I love having chats with people you've never met before.

So Thanks Susan for inviting us along and thanks Tricia for the Halloween cakes you gave me at the end - that I am just about to eat - yes I know it's only 10.40am, but hey it's lunchtime somewhere in the world. There's always time for cake. Ooh and I'm listening to Lana del rey's 'Video Games' whilst typing this - just utterly love it!! :)

No comments: