Saturday 6 October 2012

What a to do!


At Carrog by the River, sunny day
 At the start of the year, which in fact I started dressed as Marie Antionette at 4am on arrival home to a police cordon and an Audi crumpled at the house gates, I made a list of what I'd like to do this year. Not really one about acheiving things, more one of places I'd like to visit or things I'd like to do.
 
It started with a few items on, half of which I had done by June....and then it just grew...I think it even grows at night when I am not looking :) And it's huge, but I see/ read about places (mainly these are the ones further down the list as it changed in nature circa March-June) and get told about them by people I meet on my travels, and I really really don't want to forget them....

Judging by the size of it and given I have a project in the day job that is eating night and weekends I'd say my little big list will be seeing in 2013 with me :)
 
Visit Lancaster for day
Bat house @ Chester zoo
Go ape at delamere
Learn to use sewing machine
Borneo orangies
Go up snowdon
Go to denise's friends farm: Fordhall
Zakappane forest Poland
New: Shambala fest Aug n'hampton
New: Visit Bath
New: Visit Eden project
New: Llandudno
New: Shepherds hut @ Llangower campsite
New: Telford ski centre!
New: Alwen Reservoir
New: Brenig Reservoir
New: Cycle Llandgela forest
New: Visit Llandudno & by canoe great orme
New: Nant mill and plas power wood shopping & cable car
New: Stokholm island of Pembrokeshire (puffins and birds)
New: Try and find the ski centre at Lake Vrynwy
New: Find Rhiwargor Waterfall

In Progress: Swim at Carrog Beach (end of steam train) - well I've been there & paddled (see pic)

In Progress: Go to Munich Christmas Markets again - sorting it with my Santa pal, Rebecca
In Progress: Visit Rick's place in Hereford (Hereford Alternative Arts Centre), hopefully Oct/Nov with Laura

In Progress: go to Warsaw - booked to go in November

In Progress: Llangower by Bala - beach for swimming - located it whilst canoeing with my dad.

In Progress: Go to lake Vrynwy - due to go tomorrow and canoe


Done - Go sailing/canoeing somewhere I've not been before
Done - Monkeyforest day
Done - Trentham Gardens barefoot walk without crying in pain
Done - Go to morocco again
Done - Ride a camel (but must be one that is well cared for and loved and looks happy)
Done - Visit an urban farm again  - and yet again a four legged animal bit me :)
Done - Go to krakow - done
Done - Swim in a lake/ more wild swims - done
Done - Buy a canoe
Done - Go up to the Castle ruins in Llangollen

Done - Go on the steam train at Llangollen

Done - Swim the Blue Lagoon at Horsehoe Pass Quarry

 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: