Sunday 21 October 2012

Winter Arts Market, Dec 8th & 9th, St George's Hall Liverpool


Erm..hello..grab your christmas jumpers out of that old vintage suitcase, get your novlety antlers on and enough money to buy: mince pies, mulled wine and LOTS OF AMAZING PRESSIES and save the dates; 8TH & 9TH December.

Excitingly we are once again lucky enough to have got a speck on both Saturday and Sunday, 200 applications for 110 stalls I think it was.

The quality, creativity and sheer diversity of handmade stuff to buy from local makers literally makes my head spin, heart flutter and debit card creaaaaaak and croaaaaak.

I tend to spend the first two hours on Saturday buying up lots of stuff, spending all the profit I have yet to make. Best presents EVER IN THE WORLD EVER.

More details here chaps: Click me..I'm a link to your Liverpool winter wonderland

See you there. 10% off at the Little Satsuma stand if you are wearing a Christmas jumper, antlers or bring a snowman friend with you.

No comments: