Tuesday 6 September 2011

A beautiful mind...?



I sat down today at lunchtime and thought about what had happened in the 2 years since I have blogged and what, indeed, would I have blogged about in that time. Now there is so much stuff I can't begin to put it all down and in fact I cannot remember it chronologically!
This photo is from a great art performance piece called 'And the World Tipped' which was shown at Liverpool Cathedral a few weeks ago. It was very cleverly done, it made me at once both sad and hopeful.
To anyone who knows me well, they know I have one of the most over-active brains and minds, that rarely switches off and causes me no end of trouble..but can come up also with great ideas! (and some rubbish ones!)
Blogs I should have written but didn't, but will in this next week:


  • Brick Lane markets with Miss Gower

  • Into the Williamson tunnels - Liverpool from below

  • The 4th Plinth, stopthechop and my chicken wire dress

  • Joining the RSA - Scouser on the Strand

  • Edinburgh marathon, hope, life and death in a day, RIP Doug Mcfarlane

  • Santa Dash

  • Last flickers of youth in Ibiza - no drugs and 2 glasses of champagne

  • Skiiing and amaretto with snow angels and gazing upon glaciers from a hot tub

  • Ramadan in deepest Morocco

  • Football matches in Morocco - the only 3 women in the crowd of 500+

  • Property Guardianship

  • My lovely plants lived, despite the vandals

  • Croatian Lavender Ice Cream

  • RSPCA volunteering - my new bunnies and fresh air and freedom

  • Liverpool overhead railway - disused tunnels and ghost hunting through history

  • Munich Christmas markets 2009

  • Snow at the Vicarage and the mysterious snowman in the middle of the night

  • the first church bombed in UK in WW2

  • Meeting Antony Gormley and my fellow plinthers

  • Meeting Gordon Burns on a cold night in Mossley Hill

  • City Living is not for me anymore - La'go nights and Dizzy Rascal

  • My chest of drawers in the jazz club at 4pm....

  • hope4apes - nearly fainting seeing David Attenborough

  • DIY SOS in Norris Green

  • Building a sensory garden in Fazakerley

  • Liver Building - Happy 100th birthday and our special tour = tooooo high, I'm scared!

  • And the World Tipped....

And so I bid you goodnight...x

No comments: