Monday 5 September 2011

To the end of the rainbow x

Alot has happened in the 2 years I haven't blogged, I've been wasting my creative juices updating facebook and the like!

And so back to basics, here we are. And appropriately I awoke this morning to see a rainbow through my window! A new start!

I've run the Edinburgh marathon (May 2010) and raised about £3,000 for Sumatran Orangutan Society, I have been invited to become a Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts, Commerce and Drama in London (and accepted of course) and I am in training for the Liverpool Marathon in October so I can go to Bosnia next year and work in a holistic therapy clinic.

I'm going to do some re-cap blogs with pics and so forth, of markets on Brick Lane, time out in Morocco, new products from Little Satsuma, the lovely people we share our studio space with...ooh and allsorts.

There is so much out there to enjoy and behold, sometimes we just don't see it so readily! I'm glad we're back! Watch this space! xxx

No comments: